Since when did time decided to go by so quickly, yet so slow at the same time? *C and I started talking and getting to know each other only two short months ago, but it feels like we've known each other forever! One of the many great things I love about *C and *G is that they have a lot of the same hopes that David and I have. We all want to have a close relationship through the pregnancy. I'm so glad too because that makes it a little easier on me when I'm walking to my car after the Dr. appointments ready to burst with the heart rate and any special news!
It's all a bit surreal to me right now. I'm can't believe it's all happening already. Some families have a really hard time finding their surrogate mother or intended parents match. I'm in a forum where I read on a daily basis how "We're on the search again, so and so backed out..." or something similar. It seems like there are more sad stories than success stories and it makes it hard to believe that we're so quickly going to be a part of the success stories! I would love it if you could keep families who've been trying to bring a baby into their home for several years, in your prayers. There are so many wonderful people who would either love to adopt, find a special surrogate, or finally get pregnant on their own, but it just hasn't happened for them. The emotions and heartache they endure is relentless.
December is the month. *C and *G will be making a trip to California so we can finally meet. Did I mention that it's going by very quickly, and ever so slowly at the same time?! My gosh, so much to do before then, and I can't wait for the day! We all have a lot to do once they get here. Meeting them being number one. We'll also travel to Beverly Hills to meet with Dr's, *G will probably do his transfer, we'll go over paper work... It's going to be a busy week.
So I have this idea. You can all give your thoughts or suggestions. I'm a creative person, and I love giving gifts. Something that I offer my photography customers is photo charms. What I'm thinking is I'll collect certain charms that relate to babies, some that have special meaning to her and I, and once baby is born, I'll make a photo charm. I wont be able to give it to her until after they're home with the baby since I'll have to order the last photo charm. If any of you know where to find charms, comment and link me! I've never done the charm thing, but it I would like to do something special for her.
Other than that, there isn't very much "news". It's mostly just preparing for what's to come!







0 comments:
Post a Comment