It's time to update! Last weekend, we met our IP's for the first time. They came to CA just for a visit. It was perfect. They're everything I had imagined, and SO much like us. My family got to meet them, my kids looove them. We went to Pink's hot dog stand, which was super yummy. Then spent the rest of the day at Santa Monica and near by beaches. It gave us the chance to really see who they are. *C and I talked about how excited we are for the pregnancy and what it's going to be like for her to be a mom! I'm beyond excited for them. This venture is going so perfectly. What a blessing!
So, for the good stuff! We had a little set back last month. Some tests came back not so good on their end, and we were all worried that it would postpone things more than we hoped. So that called for more testing just to make sure. Well.... *G and *C just called with great news! All tests came back great! The CA dr. called and gave the 100% green light! Everything is in place we're about to get started! AHHH!
They're coming back to CA next month, probably closer to the end of the month, to do the deposits of sperm specimen. Then after that, we wait for my next ovulation. Which, from what my calendar is showing, is the week of my birthday! March is just around the corner! I can't believe it! I'm going to ask for everyone's prayers and good thoughts. Usually it takes 2-3 transfers to get a positive pregnancy. I'll be taking Clomid before the transfer to up the chances. Meaning chances for a positive will be greater, and chances for twins will be too! It would be so perfect if the transfer takes the first time, so keep us in your prayers! We all would love to see them be new parents by the end of this year<3
I have pictures from the meeting, but I'm not sure I want to share them on here. I prefer to keep things private for them. We've both been told by our families and friends that we look like we could be sisters. So that's really fun!
Ahhh! The excitement is elevating! This is happening so fast, but still feels like it's going by so slowly!!! I can't wait for it all to start.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How exciting!!! I hope the transfer takes the first time, if not then than soon, so that you guys can get this show on the road!!! You are such an amazing person for doing this!
I am so ridiculously excited for you I can hardly stand it <3
Post a Comment