Boy was I tired this morning! I missed my alarm going off and was woken up by the hubby calling to make sure I was awake! Thanks David, I would have missed my appointment for sure. Gran Gran (my momma) stayed with the kids while I was down in Valencia for my appointment. Have I ever said how much I love my momma? That lady bends over backwards to help me. I rarely have to ask her, and she refuses anything in return. Seriously. My house was really taking a beating with working so much lately. I don't even want to describe it to you... it's embarrassing. Ewe. I came home today to a clean house, animals taken care of and well fed, bathed kiddos.
Mom, you're amazing. I don't know what I would do without all that you do to help David and me with EVERYTHING! Not only do you do anything you can to help me, but you do it all to help everyone around you. I hope you understand what a true blessing you are. You're kindness is not overlooked<3
The doctor appointment went well. I had another inter-vaginal ultrasound. Just so you know, they suck. I can't imagine how anything could be more uncomfortable. I got some good news, and I got some bad news that it's too bad, just something to delay us a bit.
Good news: My follicles are "beautiful", and all of my blood work came back great. My Rh is positive (something I already knew :P). I'm immune to something I can't spell or pronounce... I'll figure that one out later. I always say "Scoliosis" and that is NOT what it is.
*I just clipped my finger nails... typing feels funny. Hmm.*
Bad news that's not too bad: I have a cyst in my left fallopian tube. It's about 14mm wide and is harmless. The doctor isn't really concerned with it, but he prefers that it's gone before we do any transfers. His words were, "Most women get one or more cysts during their menstrual cycle, it's normal. It doesn't affect the surrogacy, but I'd like to see it gone before we attempt a transfer." He's going to have me on birth control pills for 3 weeks to see if that prevents me from having another one during my next menstrual cycle.
I go in next week for a non invasive procedure. He calls it the Torture Treatment. (AHHH!) They're drugging me up on Valium and IBF, injecting iodine and saline into my uterus, filling it up like a balloon, and clamping my cervix closed. This is to check for irregularities and scar tissue in my uterus. Sounds fun yeah? Who wants to sign up and do it with me?! Haha! I have to have a driver for this one since I'm probably going to be drooling on everything and talking to imaginary bunnies....
Back to Bakersfield. Our friends who have 3 boys aged close to Abigail and Bradley, invited us to come play in the snow with them. It doesn't snow here in Bakersfield, but it rained last weekend and that means snow for the mountain areas around us. I can't believe that today was Abigail and Bradley's first time seeing and playing in snow! Bradley has said that he thought snow was just something that was in the movies. Haha! Poor kid... They had a BLAST! Threw snow balls at each other, soaked through our shoes, made snow angels, and nearly ran out of gas in the middle of no where. Yep. I'm serious. Who's the fool who didn't think to fill up her gas tank before driving an hour away from any gas station when the tank was only a quarter full? ME! We detoured to a mountain community after we played in the snow. Took an extra 45mins to get home probably but it was fun. I NEEDED to get out and do something fun. I feel like I'm getting flat butt from sitting on this computer working so much!
(I have pictures of the kids and snow... I'll post them when I'm not so shleepy!)
So that's that. I see the doctor next week to have my girly parts tortured, see him again a few days before Christmas, then once again in January. *C & *G will be here in January! WOO! In case you don't follow, they had to postpone their trip to California until January. Seeing how I have a cyst to take care of, it worked out for everyone.
Que bed time...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz







1 comments:
Aw thats great about your follicles! Sorry your getting your lady parts tortured loll
Snow is fun!!
Post a Comment