I haven't updated this in a while, although I've had lots to write about! I've been pretty busy with my photography business (woohoo!) so I haven't had much time to blog for personal things.
Surrogacy process is going well, no new news as of yet. I'll have more when I see the Dr. at the end of the month.
Today David had to have his blood drawn. It's to check to make sure he's HIV and HEP negative. We had to search and find someplace that would do it on the weekend since he works crazy stupid hours. The lab he went to asked that he be in today between 8am and 12pm. We all slept in today until 10. It took him nearly an hour to finally get up the nerve to go! This is the same guy that has 11 tattoos, had several piercings in his teenage years, probably had lots of undisclosed shots in the military... and he was scared.
I laughed :)
I can't say that I don't get nervous when it comes to having blood drawn, because I do! I don't like the idea of a needle penetrating my skin at ALL! Freaks me out. I can't watch. It doesn't hurt, I just can't SEE the needle go in.
I love my big baby<3 He just got home, and he's fine! I just wanted to share the hilarity in his nervousness! Now he's probably going to think I'm mean for posting this! Oh well...
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this week!!! Holy crap, it's already time for turkey.







0 comments:
Post a Comment