Things have been running pretty hectic here lately. I've been busy with business, the kids, attempting to keep up with the house. David has been working lots of hours, all of the above! No complaining though, we've been blessed beyond words. I'm thankful that we are able and working.
I am losing track of days though. They're turning to a blur! Seems like I haven't seen my babies in days, and I'm right here with them. It's definitely time for a pj's, movie and lazy day!
We did go to the zoo in Fresno last week with my dad, mom, nieces and nephew. David didn't get to go because he had to work. It sure was nice to get away and spend the day with family. My dad, mom, nieces and nephew drove home and my kids and I went to one of my favorite places for dinner. When I was little, my Grandma Dottie and Grandpa Larry would come to Bakersfield, pick me up for the weekend and spoil the crap out of me. Some of my favorite things during those weekend trips were the Fresno Zoo, The Old Spaghetti Factory, and swimming for countless hours in their pool.
I don't know why we don't have The Old Spaghetti Factory here, but we sure need one. Their spumoni ice cream is the best. Imitators have nothing in comparison!
Anyhow! I'm rambling because I'm sleepy! Here are some quick photos from the Zoo :)
This little girl idolizes her rockstar Grandpa<3
All the kids fed the giraffes! They have crazzzy long tongues!
I call him, El Mustache bird. Two of these birds flew and landed about arms length in front of me. Scared the crap out of me, then mom yelled "Take a picture!"














0 comments:
Post a Comment