Welcome

I'm Jessica, wife, mom and photographer. This is my personal blog where I'll talk about my life, my children, photography, and my upcoming journey of being a surrogate mother. I'm a little scatterbrained when it comes to writing so hopefully I wont confuse everyone who's reading!

*Images in blog header by Alicja Burnette Photography*

Want to see what I've been up to with my photography business? Click here to see: www.CadenaPhotography.com

Favorite Photo of the Week

Favorite Photo of the Week
Grandpa Paul's sweet tea. No one makes it quite like he does. One of the many reasons I look forward to Sunday dinners at my grandparents house<3

Monday, April 4, 2011

4 years on the making! Family Photos!

We've needed to do this for a LONG time! I have no idea why we took so long, but I'm so happy with the results! Big thanks to Alicja Burnette Photography for putting up with us!









2 comments:

janders@wi.rr.com said...

What great family pictures! I love the one of you and your husband. I wish I some pictures like this when my kids were little.

MLE said...

I love these. Beautiful family. I love the open field and the realness. Gorgeous.

Post a Comment