Welcome

I'm Jessica, wife, mom and photographer. This is my personal blog where I'll talk about my life, my children, photography, and my upcoming journey of being a surrogate mother. I'm a little scatterbrained when it comes to writing so hopefully I wont confuse everyone who's reading!

*Images in blog header by Alicja Burnette Photography*

Want to see what I've been up to with my photography business? Click here to see: www.CadenaPhotography.com

Favorite Photo of the Week

Favorite Photo of the Week
Grandpa Paul's sweet tea. No one makes it quite like he does. One of the many reasons I look forward to Sunday dinners at my grandparents house<3

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Moco? Or no moco?

Happy St.Patrick's Day! Today is mine and David's fourth wedding anniversary. We didn't have anything special planned and usually don't since everyone is usually celebrating the holiday and we don't want to have to battle the crowds. Instead we planned to stay home, make dinner, the usual thing. 

Except today must have been a little too boring for Abigail. At almost 4pm, she came to me and said, "Mom, I moco in my nose." Moco is the Spanish word for booger in case you didn't know ;) 

I got tissue, and told her to blow. Abigal-  "It no working!"

I looked inside her little nose, and found something that looked glittery and pink. Oh great... a Barbie shoe.

David came home and we headed out to children's urgent care. Four hours later... there was nothing in her nose. If there was, it's gone. What I saw when looking into her nose, was an inflamed spot that she's either been picking, or she did have something in her nose that irritated it. But now, it's gone. 

I pretty much felt like an idiot walking out of the urgent care. Oh well. After Abigail and her $30,000 penny a year and a half ago, it's better safe than sorry. Thank goodness it wasn't anything more!

Waiting to be called back.
Tomorrow we have a big day. I'm shooting my first official wedding with David by my side on Saturday. I'm super excited and nervous. Really hoping that the rain that's scheduled for the day will miraculously disappear!  


6 comments:

janders@wi.rr.com said...

I'm glad she's okay! What a sweet picture! Just beautiful! Happy Anniversary :)

Laurie said...

This is precious! Love the pping to.

Tamra said...

Such a sweet picture! We just visited the ER for an "almond incident," so I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor little princess. She looks exhausted! What a poignant photo. Good luck with the wedding!

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness, look at those lips. Such a sweet photo. We had a recent ER trip too...not fun. :)

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet capture :)

Post a Comment