Welcome

I'm Jessica, wife, mom and photographer. This is my personal blog where I'll talk about my life, my children, photography, and my upcoming journey of being a surrogate mother. I'm a little scatterbrained when it comes to writing so hopefully I wont confuse everyone who's reading!

*Images in blog header by Alicja Burnette Photography*

Want to see what I've been up to with my photography business? Click here to see: www.CadenaPhotography.com

Favorite Photo of the Week

Favorite Photo of the Week
Grandpa Paul's sweet tea. No one makes it quite like he does. One of the many reasons I look forward to Sunday dinners at my grandparents house<3

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ring around the rosies...


Have you ever played Ring around the rosies... with peacocks?! Yeah, me either. But Abigail has. I almost fell over laughing! It was definitely fun to watch :)


One of these days I'll get a good, smiling photo of both of them! Until then, I'll have to treasure their goofy, smudged face, messy hair photos.

The Girls
If you've ever been to Hart Park in Bakersfield, you know that peacocks are in plenty. There's TONS of them, and if you feel them, it's like they come out of the trees, from the river, behind the buildings... everywhere. We love to feed them, they're less aggressive than the killer "durkeys" (I'll take a picture of one of those someday. Ugly little things, look like they're a good mix between a duck and a turkey, hence the "durkey").

The Boys
I absolutely love these birds! So much color, sooooo many feathers!


I thought this guy was going to eat me, see his face in the first one? He lost interest I guess :) Good thing too, I really don't want to be eaten by a peacock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment