Today I drove down to Beverly hills to meet with the fertility doctor. Made it down there in about an hour and twenty minutes! Woo!
First we talked about how I feel about everything and if I understood all of what's involved through the process. He definitely wants to have me on Clomid which ups the chances for twins 6.9% and triplets less than 1%. *C and *G are open to having twins, as am I. I won't deny that I'm nervous about multiples! Holy big belly!
I had an internal ultrasound today. Umm, uncomfortable! I saw my ovaries, fallopian tubes, folicals, eggs, and very full bladder. My uterus is twisted but it won't cause any trouble. My tubes and folicals look great, perfect for a surrogacy pregnancy. I have to came back in on the first 1-3 days of my next period so my eggs can be tested to make sure they're healthy. From what he could see on the US they look good, but still need to be tested.
We all (David, *C, *G, and I) have to have our psych evaluation done, finish and sign the legal paperwork then everything can get started! Doctor said he would like to do the first transfer during my December cycle, but it's up to *C and *G when they are ready!
It's all flying by now!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I am so excited for you thats GREAT news!!! Of course its a nice thing to Have Tiffany and Courtney to talk to about the ups and downs of pregnancy with twins/mulitples. You can do it though and still look hot after. I am sure *C and *G would be more then ready if you get the go ahead for December since they have waited this long I am sure they are getting super excited and the great thing is you may even make a life long friend through this, I don't know how you have it set up but I know I would love to keep in contact and see the beautiful baby/babies every so often even if its just pictures knowing you helped them put so much more love in their life. You really are someone I look up to for doing this for such a special couple especially since not everyone gets to do such a selfless act. I really think its amazing to see someone not taking life for granted or the gifts they they have and can share with others. I look forward to following your story!
Post a Comment