Wednesday, February 2, 2011
the Joy of LOVE | Day 1 & 2
Click the logo above to join in on the fun!
For the month of February, I'll be participating in something fun! You can join too, it's free, encourages you to step outside of your comfort zone and do something fun with photography!
Since I started a few days late, I had to play catch up.
{Day 1} What the people we love, "do".
Bradley LOVES to play on my iPad. That boy knows his way around that thing better than I do! He loves to draw pictures and write words, mostly "Toy" and "Bra" (Shush it! It's the first 3 letters of his name, not an actual Bra! Haha!"
{Day 2} How they look
My handsome hubby, David. He's such a good sport. I tell him, you need to wash your face and get out of your work clothes. I need to take a picture of you. What did he say? "Ok, do you just want me to take a shower, or what?" No whining, no bickering. Ah.... I love him<3
And if anyone knows David, you know he's the biggest dork ever. That's why I love him! If he were serious, I would drown in sadness. He always makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
so cute!
Post a Comment