Welcome

I'm Jessica, wife, mom and photographer. This is my personal blog where I'll talk about my life, my children, photography, and my upcoming journey of being a surrogate mother. I'm a little scatterbrained when it comes to writing so hopefully I wont confuse everyone who's reading!

*Images in blog header by Alicja Burnette Photography*

Want to see what I've been up to with my photography business? Click here to see: www.CadenaPhotography.com

Favorite Photo of the Week

Favorite Photo of the Week
Grandpa Paul's sweet tea. No one makes it quite like he does. One of the many reasons I look forward to Sunday dinners at my grandparents house<3

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

the Joy of LOVE | Day 7

{the Joy of LOVE} | Day 7: Generations

I had a little trouble with this one. I wanted to be creative, or take a picture with one of their grandparents. It just didn't happen and was already behind with this!

So, I found a photo of my Grandma Dottie, Uncles Larry and Gary, and my Mom & Dad. It's one of my favorite photos from before I was born. I showed it to Bradley and he said "Who the heck are these people?!" Definitely something that he would say! So we played the point them out and say who they are game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment