Welcome

I'm Jessica, wife, mom and photographer. This is my personal blog where I'll talk about my life, my children, photography, and my upcoming journey of being a surrogate mother. I'm a little scatterbrained when it comes to writing so hopefully I wont confuse everyone who's reading!

*Images in blog header by Alicja Burnette Photography*

Want to see what I've been up to with my photography business? Click here to see: www.CadenaPhotography.com

Favorite Photo of the Week

Favorite Photo of the Week
Grandpa Paul's sweet tea. No one makes it quite like he does. One of the many reasons I look forward to Sunday dinners at my grandparents house<3

Saturday, February 5, 2011

the Joy of LOVE | Day 4

{the Joy of LOVE | Day 4: What they wear.

I thought over and over about what I wanted to do with today's challenge, and nothing really worked out right. So, I told the kids it was DRESS UP DAY! "Go to your rooms and pick out what you want to wear today and I'll help you get dressed." My exact words... Bradley ran out with jean, a camo button up, and his Batman cape. He wanted to be Army Batman today! What else would Abigail want to be? No one would ever guess she would want to be a Princess... not that girl. She couldn't reach her dress, but she had a specific one picked out. She hadn't worn it yet. Mostly because we haven't had anywhere to wear it, and it's off white! I have the messiest girl ever. Looking at that dress I could think of 1001 ways she could get it dirty. But, I said what I said, and I had to stick to it. 

Kids dressed and out the door, we had a little adventure photo shoot today. Went to a downtown park and had a little fun!

These are my two (although I'm sure it's only suppose to be one!) photos for day 4.



I have a busy weekend ahead of me, but I'll add some from the rest from today soon<3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Beautiful!!

Post a Comment