Welcome

I'm Jessica, wife, mom and photographer. This is my personal blog where I'll talk about my life, my children, photography, and my upcoming journey of being a surrogate mother. I'm a little scatterbrained when it comes to writing so hopefully I wont confuse everyone who's reading!

*Images in blog header by Alicja Burnette Photography*

Want to see what I've been up to with my photography business? Click here to see: www.CadenaPhotography.com

Favorite Photo of the Week

Favorite Photo of the Week
Grandpa Paul's sweet tea. No one makes it quite like he does. One of the many reasons I look forward to Sunday dinners at my grandparents house<3

Friday, February 4, 2011

{the Joy of LOVE} | Day 3

{the Joy of LOVE} | Day 3: then and now

Top photo is of Abigail sleeping on her daddy when she was just a few months old. I honestly can't remember exactly how old she was :( I should have kept better track of dates because I so miss ALL of this! My little bitty girl is growing up! Bottom photo is of her just after she fell asleep. 2.5 years old. Seems like she was just born and I was cradling her little body across my chest. I love that sweet baby girl<3


and now that I look closer, I realize the onesie she is wearing in the first photo says "Little Sister", Bradley had a matching blue shirt that said "Big Brother". The photo on the bottom, also says "Little Sister". Now that one happened by coincidence! How neat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess,

I love all of your photo's! I especially like your self portrait! I really like all of them!
The pic of the week is fun too!
<3 Carly

Jessica C. said...

Thank you Carly! It's keeping things interesting for me! Instead of only photographing clients all the time :)

Post a Comment